We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

green house rental

Which Jolly Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alstead, New...
reviews: 4
green house rental

We are renting the green house in jolly harbour this year. What is the best access to Jolly beach from there?

wallington,surrey
reviews: 25
1. Re: green house rental

I am going there on Friday,I can let you know when I return Home.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 70
2. Re: green house rental

You can just walk down to Castaways. Five minutes brisk walk or 10 at an amble.

Alstead, New...
3. Re: green house rental

Can't wait to here about your experience. We have always stayed a Jolly beach but last year we rented one of the condos in the harbor. We have a fifth person this year so that's why we rented the green house. I didn't know if we could slip in somewhere down by Lidia's and Coco's.

Thanks

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 70
4. Re: green house rental

That would be a very long way round - far easier to just go through the Jolly Harbour entrance, and then it's straight down to Castaways. From there, you can either turn left for the beach in front of JBR, or right for the quieter end towards the marina. If you want to rent chairs/umbrellas, the second option is better.

Alstead, New...
5. Re: green house rental

thanks mizgeorge wasn't sure we haven't rented in that area before.

wallington,surrey
reviews: 25
6. Re: green house rental

We have just returned from our stay in the Greenhouse,had a fabulous Holiday,Please see my review.

7. Re: green house rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Jolly Harbour
Recent Conversations