We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen weekend in Porto

Which Porto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Hen weekend in Porto

I am organising a hen weekend to Porto next weekend and I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a restaurant we can go to on the Friday night? We are wanting a nice restaurant for a fairly chilled meal – Saturday night is the party night! If possible somewhere that does a set menu so we can budget especially with a large group – 8 of us and where we can book in advance.

Also any recommendations for where to go for the Saturday night of fun? We will be dressed up so somewhere that allows fancy dress but with dancing, preferable cheesy music.

Thanks in advance.

Porto, Portugal
reviews: 67
1. Re: Hen weekend in Porto

Regarding the dinner you can try "O calhambeque", they do set dinner menus with unlimited drinks for about 10 euros/person.

Rua do Carmo 19-4050 Porto.Tel.00351 223 322 611.

To go out dressed up with good music and atmosphere my suggestion is "twin's". Rua do Passeio Alegre 1000, 4150-574 Foz do Douro - Porto

00351226 106 469 .

Sofia

London, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hen weekend in Porto

Sofia

Thank you for your reply, really useful. Are you able to recommend a restaurant for dinner before 'Twins' in that area?

Many thanks

Victoria

Porto, Portugal
reviews: 67
3. Re: Hen weekend in Porto

In that are I recommend "Museu dos Presuntos" (you can search here on TA forum).

They do not do set dinner menus but if you choose the option dinner instead of tapas, you can eat for 10-12 euros/ person (main+drink). It is very close to Twin's.

I recommend booking in advance.

Sofia

Edited: 11:43 am, May 20, 2012
4. Re: Hen weekend in Porto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, June 21, 2013