We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Porto at the end of April

Which Porto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N Ireland
reviews: 7
Visiting Porto at the end of April

Hi there, my partner and I are visiting Porto for the first time at the end of April staying in the Residencial dos Aliados. We would like to go to a club that caters for some a little older than those lucky 20 year olds!! any ideas? We are also into our food so any reasonably priced good restaurants that you can recommend would be great.

london
reviews: 2
1. Re: Visiting Porto at the end of April

Hi, I am sure you will not regret going there. i am from Portugal and love Oporto very nice town.

Just going to give you some tips, Avenida dos Aliados is where your hotel is located is a nice area but be careful during the night if you go out at night is always better to go by taxi back to your hotel.

Food wise we have fantastic restaurants in oporto i recomend you going to any near the river, not only you have a fantastic view but you would go to a traditional restaurant. don't be suprised if they are small, but they serve fantastic food. recently i have been to a restaurant called "Tripeiros" is near "Praca da batalha" once there is a 3 minute walk to the restaurant just ask anyone and they will tell you where it is.

2. Re: Visiting Porto at the end of April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 20, 2009