We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madeira in June or July

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
reviews: 4
Madeira in June or July

I would like to book a holiday to Madeira next year and I was wondering whether it is better to go in May or June.

The Hague, The...
reviews: 100
1. Re: Madeira in June or July

May is slightly better. June has more often some rain, but June and July are the cheapest months (compare for example on www.booking.com the huge difference for Hotel Regency Club in price in May and June), so June is better if price matters.

For weather statistics you can check for Funchal on www.wunderground.com .

UK
reviews: 2
2. Re: Madeira in June or July

I prefer May of the two .

As for Regency Club wonderful situation but ....

Gerlis

Norwich
reviews: 1
3. Re: Madeira in June or July

I was thinking about going in early April. Any ideas what weather I am likely to expect?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
reviews: 37
4. Re: Madeira in June or July

The weather im Madeira is always good. The temperatura in Winter is 18 - 20 degres and 22-27 degres in the summer. June is a nice mounth but April is good to. In Algarve is diferent! Winter is not good but in Madeira is always nice! ( I myself will be there in April).

UK
5. Re: Madeira in June or July

April superb.

Look carefully before one selects th eRegency

Gerlis

The Hague, The...
reviews: 100
6. Re: Madeira in June or July

I did not mean to recommend the Regency Club. I don't know it (but stayed in the other Regency, wonderful hotel). I just meant to show how different prices can be in May and June.

UK
7. Re: Madeira in June or July

Good Gerlis

8. Re: Madeira in June or July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Funchal