We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ronaldo Museum

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 1
Ronaldo Museum

Where is it in Funchal and a landmark plrase eg near town centre? Thanks Gerard

31. Re: Ronaldo Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, January 22, 2014
Madeira, Portugal
reviews: 18
32. Re: Ronaldo Museum

Calderglen

excellent, so there's not only a Forum Post on the CR7 Museum now but reviews too! Thanks to all contributors to the Travel Forum and the Madeira Reviews section.

33. Re: Ronaldo Museum

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

34. Re: Ronaldo Museum

Madeira, Portugal
reviews: 18
35. Re: Ronaldo Museum

Link to the first review of the CR7 Museum on the TA Network:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g189167-d5…

Thanks Calderglen

London, United...
reviews: 100
36. Re: Ronaldo Museum

Thanks for the review Calderglen. I will drag my husband along for a visit on our next Madeira trip.

I must say though that the name may be confusing to many people. I am an avid football follower and even though I don`t pay that much notice to La Liga I have heard lots over the past few months about Real Madrid (as they bought Gareth Bale) but I did not know until this week that Ronaldo calls himself CR7. Perhaps Ronaldo assumes that everyone in the world knows everything about him! Maybe his museum would get more visitors if the name was more obvious!

Caroline

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 13
37. Re: Ronaldo Museum

I enjoyed reading your review Calderglen. The Ronaldo Museum is on my 'to do' list for my next visit. Thanks for directions.

Bolton, United...
reviews: 25
38. Re: Ronaldo Museum

…msn.com/football/museu-cr7-a-look-inside-cr…

Rob

Wrexham, United...
reviews: 53
39. Re: Ronaldo Museum

Rob - Thanks for the link .

Does anyone know if the museum is going to remain in its present position ? There was talk of it being a temporary location .

England, United...
reviews: 65
40. Re: Ronaldo Museum

I'm sure I read that too Mike that there would be a temporary exhibition and then the museum would be moved to the port. I suppose this museum is quite close to the port and in this recent article he said he has room there for more trophies so maybe it's unlikely that the museum will be moved.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-co…

Get answers to your questions about Funchal
Recent Conversations