We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Levada walk companies

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
midlands
reviews: 22
Levada walk companies

Hi I quite fancy the Rabacal and 25 fountains walk or the Madeira lakes walk (both I understand get very busy) But which is the best company to go with? I have looked a Madeira seekers and Levada walks and both seem professional with good reviews

These are stated as Moderate level so would an average person of average fitness cope ok with these?

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 100
1. Re: Levada walk companies

Yes i would think so never used them but they are a good company.

Wrexham, United...
reviews: 53
2. Re: Levada walk companies

Madeira Happy Tours are an excellent company whom we have used for mini - bus tours of the island .They also provide Levada walks .

midlands
3. Re: Levada walk companies

ok I will look at them too thanks

Glasgow, United...
4. Re: Levada walk companies

Just to say Madeira Happy tours main office is in Lido Shopping Centre opposite the Eden Mare hotel on the Estrada Monumental a very good company indeed.

midlands
5. Re: Levada walk companies

thanks I think that is close to where we are staying

madeira
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
reviews: 32
6. Re: Levada walk companies

It is very close, turn right down the hill, go to the bottom of the road, turn right again and the Shopping centre is right there. Go inside and Happy Tours is just in the door on the left, Very nice people, Marco (the owner) is a great person and has good customer service

Glasgow Scotland
reviews: 48
7. Re: Levada walk companies

Hi Bob, Happy Tours other little office was closed when we arrived and during or second week another tour company opened up in it. So, I think there is only one office now.

Glasgow, United...
8. Re: Levada walk companies

Thanks Calderglen i have really only used the main office will certainly use all going well Marcos company for trips when i go in June.

midlands
9. Re: Levada walk companies

Do the levada walks book up quickly? do we need to book a long way in advance?

madeira
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
reviews: 32
10. Re: Levada walk companies

no you don't need to book too far in advance , why not call in at Happy Tours office in Monumental Lido shopping centre and speak to Marco, he will give you all the advice you need, or book via the website

www.madeirahappytours.com

Get answers to your questions about Funchal