We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfers

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 11
airport transfers

can anyone tell me approx cost of taxi from funchal to canico going to Madeira in April ?

10 replies to this topic
madeira
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
reviews: 25
1. Re: airport transfers

It used to be around €15 -€20 each way but not sure if price has risen. There may be someone reading the TA who has been recently. Alternatively, ask the Hotel to arrange transport for you, you will still pay but it may be less.

England, United...
reviews: 57
2. Re: airport transfers

If you pre-book with Madeira airport transfers it's 17€ one way or less if you pay by PayPal. Very reliable company.

madeira-airport-transfers.com/FunchalAirport…

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
3. Re: airport transfers

I can also vouch for this company. Excellent service and also the cheapest I have found. As mentioned 17 euros one way with further 8% discount if you pay in advance through Paypal

Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 29
4. Re: airport transfers

We just returned from Madeira, used this company (Madeira Airport Transfers) in both directions and they were perfect. We had to change date and time twice, due to flight changes, and they were flexible (we just called them). A very reliable company. Return ticket price was 34,- €.

London
reviews: 7
5. Re: airport transfers

We too used Madeira Airport Transfers in March 2013 to go to the Cliff Bay Hotel. Transfer was by Mercedes and cost €46 return - booked via their website. I would use again.

Funchal, Portugal
6. Re: airport transfers

A reliable and English speaking local Taxi driver 15 euros one way from the airport to Canico.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 141
7. Re: airport transfers

We also used Madeira Airport Transfers and agree they are a very reliable company.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 5
8. Re: airport transfers

Try Madeira-Ai​rport-Trans​fers.com We found them to be the best value in Madeira and they give a good reliable service

madeira
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
reviews: 25
9. Re: airport transfers

OldGrandadJoe - you have answered a post which is 9 months old !!!!

Loch Lomond
reviews: 93
10. Re: airport transfers

So have you! ;o)

Reply to: airport transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Funchal