We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

Which Funchal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alnwick,northumberla...
reviews: 3
Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

I have phoned them this afternoon, got through straight away & spoke to a manager called Phil who has noted all my concerns & those of everyone talking on this site. He is going to contact, at management level, Hotelsbooked.com & find out the exact posistion re the advertised holiday, whether the hotel is ready etc etc. he has my e-mail address & tel. no. to get back to me with details. I hope to report back from that as soon as I hear more

Sara

ps I suggested he also look on trip advisor to see all the postings & very many concerns & the varied info people have been given from hotelsbooked!

london
1. Re: Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

Thanks Sara

I have some good news: my deposit has now been refunded on to my credit card by hotelsbooked

surrey
2. Re: Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

thanks for your very helpful information think i will wait to pay my balance see if Phil will come back with some helpful info r u still booked to go

alnwick,northumberla...
3. Re: Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

yes we are still going at this present time. I have just posted a new thread with more interesting info. this really is an on going saga isn't it. but the more we find out the better.

I am hoping all will be ok in the end. If in doubt in a couple of weeks time we will demand a refund & book elswhere. Travelzoo may be the contact to force a good deal out of it all

Sara

essex
4. Re: Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

Hello Sara my name is Pat and my wife and i have booked this holiday do you have the number of the hotel please

alnwick,northumberla...
5. Re: Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

yes I have it from my confirmation letter-

+351 291 850040/850030. fax-+351 291 850041

ps have you seen my other postings ref this holiday?

I am now as satisfied as I probably can be that all is Ok with MY booking. Hope all goes well for you

Sara

6. Re: Gaivota Spa Hotel/Travelzoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 04, 2009