We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May June in Obidos

Which Obidos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
reviews: 4
Weather in May June in Obidos

Have been checking out the weather before booking and am concerned it wont be sunbathing weather in May or June, sites are recording the temp as being later 60s early 70s anyone know any better/

Lisbon
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 43
1. Re: Weather in May June in Obidos

May it's not a "sunbathing month" however May has, on a regular basis, great sunny days where it's possible to get a sunburn, it all depends on how will the summer be next year. June is usually more regular and it's when the beach season it's officially open (meaning that lifeguards will be on the beachs and all the other paraphernalia will be available).

Leeds
2. Re: Weather in May June in Obidos

Thank you for your help

Leeds
3. Re: Weather in May June in Obidos

I have travelled to faro in May and the weather was great, I am assuming the temperatures in Lisbon are a lot lower?

Lisbon
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 43
4. Re: Weather in May June in Obidos

Not really, the main difference is that usually at the west beaches you can have foggy mornings, but when the fog disappears the sun "burns". Also what you consider great weather for beach I may consider ok weather for a walk in the beach... it's all a question of perception.

5. Re: Weather in May June in Obidos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Obidos
Recent Conversations