We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lisbon walking tour

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san leandro
reviews: 15
Lisbon walking tour

We are four adults, and three boys (ages 11, 13, and 15). We're looking for a good walking tour on our first day in Lisbon (in July) that will appeal to all of us. I've read the reviews on TripAdvisor, but hoping to get a recommendation from someone who has taken a walking tour with kids in tow. Any recommendations?

Saint Paul
reviews: 65
1. Re: Lisbon walking tour

I find this by googleing

http://lisbonfreetour.blogspot.com/

Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 27
2. Re: Lisbon walking tour

the lisbon free walking tour is very well rated on tripadvisor, you also can read the reviews here tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g189158-…

Dublin
reviews: 85
3. Re: Lisbon walking tour

I was in Lisbon with agroup of friends last February and we did the cycle tour on the forst day of our trip there, which was very enjoyable and would be suitable for children. Here's a link to TA reviews - tripadvisor.ie/Attraction_Review-g189158-d18…

Mississauga, ON
reviews: 81
4. Re: Lisbon walking tour

We are also looking into a walking tour for our upcoming Lisbon visit. Through a number of experiences in the past, we have learned that "you get what you pay for" and the free tours are not necessarily the best.

We have narrowed our tour companies to:

Lisbon Walker

Inside Lisbon

Lisbon Explorer

For all 3 companies, there are numerous reviews from TA members who have only 1 review and have no other history on TA. Makes me somewhat skeptical, leading me to delete those reviews and only read poster with a higher number of posts.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with any of the 3 tour groups noted above?

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

5. Re: Lisbon walking tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 31, 2014