We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berkshire
reviews: 8
Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

Hi, Would someone know how much a taxi from Lisbon airport to the city (Avenida da Liberdade) would be roughly on a Friday night 11pm please? as I've heard alot of stories about taxi driver charging alot of money. thanks

Lisbon
reviews: 1
1. Re: Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

Hi!! The taxi should be between 10€ and 15€!!

Berkshire
reviews: 8
2. Re: Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

Thanks xixocapor, my 1st time to Lisbon and looking forward to it and it's nightlife

Mississauga, ON
reviews: 62
3. Re: Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

You might want to do a search on the forum regarding taxis from the airport. Not always the most glowing reports, unfortunately.

We've opted for a private transfer at a slightly higher cost than a taxi, but in our minds worth the cost to avoid any hassles.

info@lisbontaxis.com.pt - Gets very positive revues on this forum. Pedro was very pleasant to deal with.

Enjoy!

Vilamoura, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
4. Re: Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

Here's a link to a similar post: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189158-i203-k5248…

Have a look at post nr. 12: excellent detailed information.

Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 38
5. Re: Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

Hi,

The trick that we that live at Lisbon use is to catch the Taxi on departure level. Here I never had a problem sice the cab drivers don't wait as long as in arrivals so they do are not "biased" towards a big bill.

Another thing you can do is to buy a Taxi voucher at the Tourism office in arrivals and that way you know how much you are paying.

Paula

6. Re: Lisbon Airport to City by Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 06, 2014