We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramiro ???

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
reviews: 2
Ramiro ???

In the restaurant reviews; "Cervejaria Ramiro" is ranked number 2 and "Ramiro" is ranked number 4. Same address/website, so why are there 2 different review sites ? ... am I missing something ???

If not, then the reviews should be combined as they distort the readers overall perception of the restaurant because there are no low-grade reviews on the Cervejaria section and I suspect many readers (including myself) like to judge the balance of positive and negative opinions before deciding whether to visit.

Lisbon
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 35
1. Re: Ramiro ???

Here's the website www.cervejariaramiro.pt/34/history.htm. It's what we call a "cervejaria", you go there mainly for the seafood, steaks (portuguese style) and beer. Of course they will have other things on the menu but that's not the strong point of the house.

"why are there 2 different review sites" bad management of the reviews, nobody checks the addresses, it's not an unique case.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
reviews: 34
2. Re: Ramiro ???

If this concerns you then you should contact TA support to report it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

The DEs don't have any power to fix it, so your post here will get you sympathy but little else.

Kent
reviews: 2
3. Re: Ramiro ???

Thanks for the advice. Although I'm not particularly concerned about it (more a case of curiosity really), I might contact TA support just to get them to tidy it up.

Sintra, Portugal
reviews: 150
4. Re: Ramiro ???

Thanks for warning.

I have already submitted a duplicated listing report, but takes about a month for them to analyse and forward to editorial team.

5. Re: Ramiro ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 16, 2013