We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoes made in Portugal

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 3
Shoes made in Portugal

Hi, everyone,

I had read somewhere that Portugal is famous for it's shoe industry. Since I have sensitive legs, it is very important for me to find good comfortable shoes while in Portugal. I do not wear stilettos anymore, and I absolutely cannot weat flats. Two inch wedges would be the best.

Please advise me on which company has the better stuff in terms of comfortable shoes.

What are the most reputable names in shoe making? Where are they to be found: in malls, boutiques, small stores?

Are shoes really made in Portugal, or like Italian - in China.

Lisboa
reviews: 2
1. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

You can find Hera shoes at Amoreiras shopping centre and in Colombo.

Fly London is the other portuguese shoes trademark.

UK
2. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

kristalLisboa, I absolutely love Fly London shoes! What shops stock them in Lisbon?

Lady_Luna, apologies for hihjkacking your thread, but I have been meaning to ask about Fly London stockists for a while now!

Manil

Lisboa
3. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

You can find Fly London shoes in El Corte Ingles, in Bambi - Colombo shopping centre, in Gardenia in Vasco da Gama, Colombo and Chiado stores.

Take a look at this site where you can see all the places where you can find these shoes.

www.flylondon.com/…

Albany, New York
reviews: 10
4. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

Hi, can someone tell me the best place to look for boots in Lisbon? Thanks!

Lisbon
reviews: 1
5. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

Hi, there is also a fly shop in Avenida da Liberdade.

Lisboa
6. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

El Corte Ingles is a very good store.

7. Re: Shoes made in Portugal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 24, 2011