We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port of Lisbon to Fatima

Which Fatima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Port of Lisbon to Fatima

We're going on a cruise in May and one of our ports of call is Lisbon. Does anybody know how to get to Fatima from the Port of Lisbon? Thanks for your help.

Lisbon, Portugal
11. Re: Port of Lisbon to Fatima

Hi there,

The fare I told you is for a normal Lisbon-Fátima-Lisbon with 1 or 2 hours waiting in Fátima, but AFTER you arrange the fare with the driver, because normally every taxi driver will ask you for 150€ at least. I think that for 150-170€ you can try to found one taxi that includes 2 hours in Lisbon, to see the belem area (Tower of Belem, Jerónimos Monastery, etc) and the old part of town including S.Jorge Castle, Sé Cathedral, etc. If you decide a travel itinerary, I can tell you aprox.fares.

12. Re: Port of Lisbon to Fatima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 30, 2012