We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cascais June 2012

Which Cascais hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albufeira
reviews: 1
Cascais June 2012

Any idea what is on in June 2012, 14 - 17th June?

All accommodation around Cascais is unavailable all ready .

Ireland
reviews: 62
1. Re: Cascais June 2012

Euopean Hog Rally is on Motor cycle races as far as I know . Hope this helps

Ireland
reviews: 62
2. Re: Cascais June 2012

Sorry I forgot to add try Yeego.com or Travelrepublic.ie they have some accommodation in Cascais or you could try Estoril it is quieter but only a 10 min walk along the prom to Cascais or a 5 euro taxi ride or a 1.70 on train and their are lots of bars and restaurants along the the way. Hope this helps.

Carrickfergus...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Cascais June 2012

Yup, Euro Hog 2012 - a gathering of thousands of Harley Davidson riders and their bikes. Not races but lots of gleaming chrome cruising the streets and, if previous years are anything to go by, great entertainment (generally rock-orientated), bars and stalls. And yes, I'm already booked to go!

Mississauga, ON
reviews: 81
4. Re: Cascais June 2012

A late reply posting as I've just started planning our Cascais visit. In case you are still looking.....

We've just booked for late May and I went back and checked for your June dates and there was still availability. I was on the expedia website. Not sure if you have that site where you are.

Enjoy!

Edited: 6:10 am, January 19, 2012
reviews: 12
5. Re: Cascais June 2012

Dear Hog13,

There is a Harley Davidson European event in Cascais between 14 & 17 of June, please be informed that there is still rooms at Hotel Quinta da Marinha & Onyria Marinha at special rates for this event, Quinta da Marinha is 5 minutes from the center of Cascais.

Wish you a great trip,

Best Regards,

6. Re: Cascais June 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cascais