We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian in São Miguel- Ponta Delgada

Which Ponta Delgada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norway
Vegetarian in São Miguel- Ponta Delgada

Restaurants:

Just spent a week in Ponta Delgada and have to praise the restaurant "Rotas" (In Rua Pedro Homem) for their fantastic food! We just got bitten and went there 4 of 7 evenings+ one day for lunch. The tofu dinner dish is to die for and the chocolate cake a killer!!! There also is a restaurant in Rua João F. Cabral named "Bac" or something, they have vegetarian dishes as well which are ok if you wanna go out to eat with someone who wants fish or meat. But when it comes to taste and atmosphere, it's far below Rotas.

Grocery Shopping:

There is vegan and vegetarian foods in "Modelo" in "Parque Atlantico", the big shopping center, but there is vegan foods in supermarkets as well. By the Solmar shopping center by the marine, there is a grocery store I went to a lot where they sell soy milk, soy yoghurts etc.

Norwegians in Ponta Delgada

Manchester, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Vegetarian in São Miguel- Ponta Delgada

Thanks so much for this post!

I'm a vegetarian and this will be helpful for my holiday coming up :-)

2. Re: Vegetarian in São Miguel- Ponta Delgada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 24, 2011