We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Martinhal in May

Which Sagres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Martinhal in May

Were thinking of staying at this resort in May with our 1 year old. Lots of the reviews say its windy- does anyone know how windy it will be at the beginning of May and will we be able to use the beach?

Thanks

merseyside
reviews: 17
1. Re: Martinhal in May

that end of Algarve does get windy,And is always cooler,using the beach obviously depends on weather but things are starting to settle in to summer mode by May but you can still have a few cloudy days

Sagres
2. Re: Martinhal in May

I'm sure you could use any of the several beaches around Sagres ;) Just need to get info on which one is the best depending on the day

Sagres, Portugal
3. Re: Martinhal in May

Wind should not be an issue in May.

It was very nice last year, but you can never really know talking about weather.

You have hystorical records on tutiempo.net/en/Climate/SAGRES/2012/85330.htm

Although the wind measures expressed here are much higher than I can recall.

I hope this info helped.

Have a nice holiday

4. Re: Martinhal in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 09, 2014