We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sagres. Well worth the trip.

Which Sagres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 24
Sagres. Well worth the trip.

Just got back after Xmas here.8 out of 10 days were full sunshine to 19degrees.

Sagres seems low key, felt Portugese (at least low season) with probably enough to hold the laid back surfers attention.. There are excellent quality hotels such as Memmo Baleera and the Pousada and Martinhal, and very good value Time Apartments as well as many signs for rooms to let. Also camper vans which means good for travellers on a budget.. Its a good 30 minutes from Lagos (in a national Park) which I guess keeps it seperate.

For those over age 60 it reminded me somehow of the empty, Beautiful Sinai desert in the 1970's (down to Sharm) before Egypt took it over.

Sagres
1. Re: Sagres. Well worth the trip.

ahah that's funny you compare Sagres to a desert... i dont know if that is in a good way? or not...

2. Re: Sagres. Well worth the trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sagres