We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best month for sun?

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Best month for sun?

Thinking of visiting lago this summer and wondering what are the best months for high temperatures and sun? I am sick of this extra cold British weather we had recently! Also has the ban on bars/clubs after 24/00 come into force or been passed?

Sunderland
reviews: 2
21. Re: Best month for sun?

MCG - Those temperatures look like heaven to me.

I always laugh when the local weather forecasters (specially here in the North-East) say that it's going to be a lovely summer day with temperatures in the high 'teens.

Last time I was on holiday the LOWEST temperature I could get on the air-con unit in the apartment was 18C, and it felt absolutely freezing!

Wolverhampton
22. Re: Best month for sun?

My sentiments entirely El-n-Hils!

Keith, United...
23. Re: Best month for sun?

Where I am in the north east of Scotland we do cartwheels if we get into double figures!!

24. Re: Best month for sun?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 20, 2014