We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lagos in April

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ennis, Ireland
reviews: 14
Lagos in April

Hi there. Thinking of a week in Lagos 2nd week of April. What temperatures can we expect? I understand its before the whole holiday season kicks off and im happy about that. I hate overly busy resorts. However im sure theres plenty of life around Lagos at night at the weekends?? Have heard a lot of positives about this destination!

Peterborough...
reviews: 26
1. Re: Lagos in April

Hi

We always go to Lagos at Easter (this year end of March - beginning of April). The weather is variable to say the least. It usually rains at some point - last year about 4/5 days of rain showers. That said we usually spend some daytimes on the beach ( between 11am and 3pm usually - low 20s celsius) There are walks to go on and cycle hire is not too expensive.

As for night life .... I don't know as we don't usually go out in the evenings. - But there are usually a lot of student/backpackers around- so presumably they go out somewhere.

Another thing - there are some lovely shops and I normally buy some unusual dresses or skirts!! We love it!!

Ennis, Ireland
2. Re: Lagos in April

is there an irish bar in lagos folks?

Keith, United...
3. Re: Lagos in April

There is the Irish Rover on the Rua do Ferrador.

Wolverhampton
4. Re: Lagos in April

Unfortunately the Irish Rover appears to have shut down:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189117-i688-k6187…

Highworth, United...
reviews: 12
5. Re: Lagos in April

McCabes bar is still open, opposite the Tivoli Hotel, run by the same people who owned Irish Rover

Ennis, Ireland
6. Re: Lagos in April

Ok thanks for replies. Really looking forward to visiting the area. I have heard the beaches are stunning so excited about that. It will also be nice to try the local cuisine! What day trips are recomended? Cheers folks

Wolverhampton
7. Re: Lagos in April

Will you be hiring a car"

Ennis, Ireland
8. Re: Lagos in April

i'm in two minds about hiring a car....though definately considering it.

yorkshire
reviews: 10
9. Re: Lagos in April

Highly recommend you hire a car,if its cloudy in lagos , the could be blue skies in sagres.

Just check the webcams

Wolverhampton
10. Re: Lagos in April

Half an hour drive will take you just about anywhere in the western Algarve. Depends on what sort of things you'd like to see. The west coast is a must see IMHO.