We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for cubsur

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
reviews: 66
Question for cubsur

I have read your post about new years eve but wondered if you had any information on Christmas eve?? We are going to Alto da colina for 2 weeks from 16th December and just miss new year. Will alot of bars and restaurants be open at that time of year??

Will there be a good atmosphere over christmas?

hope you can help thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
1. Re: Question for cubsur

Christmas Eve is very family oriented here. Shops close early and some bars and restaurants will be closed in the evening. I can't be too specific as this is only my second Christmas here and last year I spent time with friends so didn't really notice what was going on elsewhere.

Christmas Day itself is a holiday of course but the rest of the week is not, unlike UK, so most places will be open.

The weather is a factor - if it's reasonably warm people are out and about and places open but when the sun goes down around 530 those bars etc with mostly outside seating do close. Also, they will be gearing up for the NYE bash so it seems to be quiet but not overly so.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
reviews: 66
2. Re: Question for cubsur

Thanks for info, we are a family with a 13 year old so we will not be looking for a wild time, so it will be okay for us. Hopefully our complex will do something!

If the hotel has satalite Tv will we get any uk channels??

regards

3. Re: Question for cubsur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira