We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I print off my boarding pass?

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 7
Where can I print off my boarding pass?

As Ryanair have changed their rules just before I go away, I either need to print off my boarding pass while I'm on holiday or pay £20 for allocated seating so I can print them before I go.

Is there anywhere in Albufeira where I will be able to do this easily? And for less than 20 euros!

If not, I guess I'll just have to grit my teeth and play Ryanair's game!

39 replies to this topic
Liverpool UK
reviews: 16
1. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

How long are you going away for? Usually you can print off return boarding cards to cover you for a few weeks just before you travel. Maybe not? Anyway if you search this forum there are similar questions and answers to where to print off while in Albufeira. One bar I think just asks for a small donation to a charity. Someone will come along with more help for you. Definitely dont be giving in to Ryanair's ' games'

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 20
2. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

There is a link to the right under Top Questions which doesn't go anywhere. I don't know where it was supposed to point! Perhaps the author can correct.

The Bookworms Bookshop in Estrada Santa Eulalia near the bullring will print boarding passes if you are at that end of town.

If you will be in or near Páteo at the other end of town you can some round my place and I will do it for €19 if I am here. -)

I am sure there are one or two other places.

Edited: 5:51 am, April 11, 2014
ireland
reviews: 36
3. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

The rules have changed with Ryanair , you can only print boarding passes if you are returning within seven days. The other way you can print them is if you allocate seats at €5 per person each way.

I too will be looking to print in Albufeira before I return, can hotels do it that we are staying in? Im sure no one is going to charge more than a euro for printing them....

Crewe, United...
reviews: 58
4. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

I'm pretty sure Pete at the Cottage restaurant on the strip will print them off for you if you have at least a drink there, he should be able to confirm this when he comes on here.

UK
5. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

I was going to deal with it and pay for the allocated seating as it said it was from £5....I go on to do it and it's £10 each. They've annoyed me now so I want to avoid having to play along!

I've emailed my hotel, waiting to hear back if they can assist.

Thanks for the tips, keeps them coming, more options the better and I'm sure others will also be interested.

Glasgow, Scotland...
reviews: 54
6. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

Where are you staying? It will be easier to point you in the direction of the nearest place.

Thanks

S

UK
7. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

I'm staying at Luna Forte Da Oura but will be spending my time between the Old Town and New Town so anywhere easy to find in either area really will do!

Algarve, Portugal
reviews: 17
8. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

I can only 'air print' if your device 'sees' my printer as we don't have it connected to a computer anymore as people all has their own devices and computer seldom used. I am in process of connecting printer to the 'cash register' computer so we can print daily special sheets etc and once done, I'll have a better idea of what options we can offer.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 18
9. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

Re Bookworms on Estrada St Eulalia (bullring/ globe roundabout end) Their opening hours are Mon to Fri 12 noon to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 5pm. Sometimes the lady goes out walking her dog but always leaves a note on the door saying how long she will be. As said previously she charges €1.25 each pass but donates the proceeds to the many charities in Albufeira & the Algarve.

Liverpool UK
reviews: 16
10. Re: Where can I print off my boarding pass?

Cubsur, 19euro?,,,,,was that with allocated seating and a meal at your place ?? Not a bad deal. :-)

Reply to: Where can I print off my boarding pass?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted