We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Airline

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
reviews: 3
Best Airline

Which is the best airline you have flown with in regards to seating space, seats that are comfortable and no delays!

West Yorkshire...
reviews: 32
1. Re: Best Airline

We always fly with monarch mainly because they are reliable and we like the flight times.

Portsmouth
2. Re: Best Airline

thomsonfly is another good one used them twice without a hitch they also doing some good deals at the moment for faro

London, UK
reviews: 3
3. Re: Best Airline

I went with Thomsonfly to Egypt but the seat space was small (im a small person and i felt a bit cramped!) and the seats were uncomfortable but give them their due - no delays!

Chesterfield...
reviews: 65
4. Re: Best Airline

On my experience the best flight I have had to Faro was with Easyjet from East Midlands Airport. The flights both ways were on time and the aircraft was spotlessly clean. The only down side to Easyjet is that they do not allocate seats, its first come first seated. We will be trying Thomsonfly from Doncaster in September, we got a very good deal with them.

Tim.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 58
5. Re: Best Airline

We have used FlyGlobespan.com from Glasgow for the last few years to Faro. They are cheap, and they have always been on time (having said that, no doubt they'll be late next time).

Leg room is no better/worse than other cheapies, but you can pay 15euros (at check-in) for extra leg room seats.

UK
reviews: 2
6. Re: Best Airline

GB airways subsid of BA

I always use the spend more but save on other thigns if Bank manager getting stropopy Gerlis

7. Re: Best Airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira