We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
reviews: 17
Christmas

Hi 3 of us are staying over xmas & just wondering where would be good for an xmas day/eve meal, I know we will have to book so contact details of some places would be great...Im not worried if its the trad british lunch, as long as its good & good value too....

Newcastle, England
reviews: 16
1. Re: Christmas

For traditional, perhaps The English Kitchen (if open)?

http://www.english-kitchen-portugal.com/

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

Contact them via the first link.

If Os Compadres is open (almost next door to above), then that's where the value is (seeing is believing).

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

Their €8 set menu is almost unbeatable.

Nice little square also.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 18
2. Re: Christmas

Another restaurant that used to do Traditional English Christmas Dinner is Bom Appetite, its a dutch restaurant but genned up on english requirements. Situated on Estrada St Eualaia, approx 100 metres from the globe world roundabout, turn right at roundabout if coming from Albufeira strip, on your left hand side., maybe some other member can comment if they are open on Christmas day. I can't imagine Os Compadres being open on Christmas day being Portuguese but you never know, if so try it as its excellent, no traditonal christmas meal here but great value for the tourist menu.

Algarve, Portugal
3. Re: Christmas

English kitchen is shut until next season and not open on Xmas day.

Newcastle, England
reviews: 16
4. Re: Christmas

That's not good news re The English Kitchen then.

The Yorkshire Tavern, is that open for Xmas day meals?

https:/…180928635262120

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 18
5. Re: Christmas

Just had a message from Yorkshire Tavern re Traditional Christmas Dinner.

Bar opens 12 noon only One sitting so we all Sit for dinner at 1.00. Only booked dinners will be served and bar opens for public at 3.00 pm. Cost of dinner is 25euros per person from home made veg soup starter to roast turkey breast all trimmings,Gateau, mince pies and after eights, includes 1/2 bottle of Red or White wine. Only 12 places left. They did also say no young children for dinner, not sure of the age limits though, so best contacting them if you have children & want to book.

Phone +351 912 130 314

Email YorkshireTavern2006@gmail.com

Belfast, United...
6. Re: Christmas

Thanks for the info folks, I'L coming out for a few days on the 30th Nov, so that will give me a chance to see what & where will be open etc...As I said I'm not that worried if its a traditional British meal or not, just a nice restaurant for a meal on xmas day/night...

7. Re: Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:08 am, December 02, 2013
8. Re: Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 03, 2014