We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
140 posts
65 reviews

I am travelling out to Albuferia on March 21st with my husband, and 4 friends, one of my friend’s boyfriend wants to propose to her out there and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a romantic restaurant for this?

Also looking for a nice bar in the old town for us all to meet up in later in the evening to celebrate that does nice cocktails ect

Any help would be appreciated greatly

Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,153 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Engagement

why not do it in the same place Dom Carlos one of the best restaurants in the Old Town or let him propose on the beach in the Old Town and then go to the restaurant.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
140 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Engagement

Thanks for the reply, I'll certainly suggest both options!

3. Re: Engagement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira