We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albufeira cheap website

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Albufeira cheap website

Hi All

After extensive looking for cheap deals to Albufeira.

Came across ON THE BEACH.

Some really good deals to numerous destinations.

I got 4 days for 5 people excellent flights times and good hotel right on the strip £250 each all in.

Hope this helps everyone

Albufeira, Portugal
reviews: 180
1. Re: Albufeira cheap website

When are you travelling Steve and is 'all in', also all inclusive? £1250 for 4 days sounds rather expensive.

London, United...
2. Re: Albufeira cheap website

No not all in.

£250 each in July for flights and hotel for 5 people.

Dosn't seem expensive to me

Albufeira, Portugal
reviews: 180
3. Re: Albufeira cheap website

That's great then Steve, which hotel did you book?

London, United...
4. Re: Albufeira cheap website

solar de sao joao. perfect for what we need right near the strip.

Booked Sun-Thur hopefully it want effect the nightlife that its not over a weekend.

Do you know how i find out if there are any events going on that time for parties

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
5. Re: Albufeira cheap website

For local events, more on the cultural side though, www.albufeira.pt

For clubbing etc, search for 'Kiss Club Algarve' , Wild & Co, Matt's Bar among others.

At this time of year a lot of places are only open at weekends, some not at all, so when do you plan to come?

Upton,wirral...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Albufeira cheap website

hi steve

i always use on the beach,not through any loyalty,i just find that they have the best prices,and i do look around every year.

sounds like you got a good deal,we head out to albufeira in june for 11 days,flights times arent the best,there were better ones but the hotel we wanted didnt come up on those dates,must have been booked up.

have a fab time

London, United...
7. Re: Albufeira cheap website

Cubsur thanks.

I'm going out 30th June for 4 nights

Wolverhampton
8. Re: Albufeira cheap website

You can get good deals with onthebeach but it's always worth comparing the price with booking directly with the hotel.

Edited: 8:57 am, February 28, 2013
Crewe, United...
reviews: 65
9. Re: Albufeira cheap website

We have used on the beach in the past but for the past year or so none of the "diy" sites are as good as travelrepublic, the price you see is the price you pay with no nasty booking fee etc, always check alpha rooms and booking.com for hotels too have had some good weekend breaks at CPO an Q Pedros Bicos at less then £5 for the whole stay, just got to keep checking

Panaji
reviews: 1
10. Re: Albufeira cheap website

Travel Republic as stated, we have booked the last three times with them for flights, accomodation and transfers. Also well worth trying are Low Cost Holidays, Monarch who frequently have very good accomodation prices around Oura as do Hotels4U. Skyscanner and CharterFlights.co.uk for price comparison on flights. Tuesday flights are always cheapest and booking in the early hours of Wednesday is the cheapest time to book, also clear cookies frequently so sites cannot save your search details and up their prices the more times you search their sites for the same holiday or flight which is a ploy they use.

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira