We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albufiera apartment

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, England
reviews: 65
Albufiera apartment

I'm trying to help my daughter by researching accommodation in Albufeira.

She is hoping to go there in July with a friend (both mid 30s)

As it will be high season (they can't go any other time) and they have a limited budget, I was wondering about the Palmeras de Santa Eulalia Apartments, Tropical Sol Apartments or the Quinta Pedra Dos Bicos Hotel?

I know none of these are in the old town, which I think they might prefer, but can't really find anywhere that looks better with vacancies.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 18
1. Re: Albufiera apartment

They are all decent apartments. Tropical sol is situated near the Worms roundabout, 5 mins from strip on the western side & the other two are situated 5 mins from strip in Oura (eastern side). Have you looked at reviews for all apartments.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d2643…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d1465…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d5029…

No actual website for pedra dos bicos, only the hotel Aqua Pedra Dos Bicos

Spalding
reviews: 1
2. Re: Albufiera apartment

If you think they would prefer the old town, as we do, you could do worse than try for Windmill Hill.

Cambridge, England
3. Re: Albufiera apartment

Thank you, it does look very nice.

Unfortunately, one of their requirements in July is air con and it looks like Windmill Hill apartments don't have it...........what a shame. I'm sure they would have loved it otherwise.

It's looking at the moment as though they're going to go for Tropical Sol.

Manchester, United...
4. Re: Albufiera apartment

I'm sure that you have probably made arrangements by now but for future reference most of the properties on Windmill Hill are privately owned and some do have air conditioning. We have 2 properties, both of which have air con and I know some others do too! You could try the following website where ours are advertised http://www.algarveholidayvillas.com

Cambridge, England
5. Re: Albufiera apartment

Thank you very much. You are quite right that we have now made a booking but your information may well be useful both for the future and other users of Trip Advisor. Thank you!

UK
6. Re: Albufiera apartment

Tropical Sol are great apartments. I am sure they will love it there.

Cambridge, England
7. Re: Albufiera apartment

Thank you - two hard-working girls are now looking forward to some r & r in the sun.

8. Re: Albufiera apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 24, 2014