We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party and nightlife in Albufeira

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
germany
Party and nightlife in Albufeira

Hello, i found this message board and it would be great to get an answer to my questions.

We are three guys (age 24 to 25) planning our trip this summer. Our main preferance is relaxing at the beach and making party in the nights. Is Albufeira the right place for making party and maybe getting to know some ladies?

I’m very thankful for your answers.

Kevinergänzend

Leeds & Albufeira
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
reviews: 1
1. Re: Party and nightlife in Albufeira

Certainly for beaches and lively nightlife there are not many places better. Not my scene at all but the Strip is extremely lively, the Old Town is more sedate but has a huge selection of bars and restaurants.

I can't answer the bit about getting to know "ladies" 'cos I'm past that (according to my wife) but there are, certainly, plenty around. Hen parties are rife through the summer and are groups of lads and girls on the Strip particularly.

Beaches are wonderful.

2. Re: Party and nightlife in Albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira