We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tram time to Atlantic Wall from Zeebrugge cruise port

Which Ostend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsburg...
reviews: 5
tram time to Atlantic Wall from Zeebrugge cruise port

How long is the tram ride? How many zones? Atlantic Wall stop is Raversyde, correct? We are going in May.

2 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: tram time to Atlantic Wall from Zeebrugge cruise port

See list of stops on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coast_Tram_(Belgium), you would be travelling in the direction De Panne. The journey will take about 1hr - slightly more when it is necessary to change at Oostende station, where some trams terminate - from the stop Zeebrugge-Vaart to the stop Domein Raversijde, and this is 8 zones

For 2+ zones, a single ticket costs €2 (purchased from De Lijn ticket office or machine: €3 if you have to buy from the tram driver) or you can buy a day card for €5 (€7 on board the tram).

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
2. Re: tram time to Atlantic Wall from Zeebrugge cruise port

Sorry I just realised I was thinking you were starting from the ferry port when you clearly specified the cruise port. In that case, you will be taken on a shuttle from the ship to the cruise ship port entrance (you aren't allowed to do this on foot and I've never been able to establish exactly where the shuttles leave people but I believe it is near/on the bridge carrying Kustlaan over what is labelled on the Wiki diagram "Zeebrugge waterway"). The closest Coast Tram stop - actual stops are indicated on the diagram by blue circles - would then be Zeebrugge Kerk (to the right if Zweedse Kaai is behind you); whereas Zeebrugge Zeesluis would be about 10 mins walk to the left. This will add a few minutes to your trip, as it's the stop before Zeebrugge Vaart, but price is unchanged.

Reply to: tram time to Atlantic Wall from Zeebrugge cruise port
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ostend