We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
reviews: 13
Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

My husband is arranging a Stag Do to Bruges July 4th - July 7th. As the Bestman he is co-ordinating about 25 blokes. He's promised to find a pub with the Lions Match on the Saturday 6th.

Any suggestions as to where this is likely to be broadcast would be much appreciated.

He has a few things organised, but any other suggestion as to good bars/clubs/activities etc. would be appreciated. The guys are all in their thirties.

Many thanks in anticipation of any helpful responses. I will be getting some good wifey points for doing this!

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

Delaney's Irish restaurant (formerly Boru, formerly Celtic Ireland..) show some sports, though they obviously aren't showing the programme for July yet: http://www.delaneys.be/

There is also a list on tripadvisor.ie/GoListDetail-i24341-Sports_ba…

reviews: 5
2. Re: Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

I cant remember the name of the irish pub but it is in the left hand corner of the burg square when you are walking from the main square. They show all sports. Also sports bar in einmarket square all the late bars are around there also. Try nanos great spot for jager.

London
Destination Expert
for Bruges
reviews: 17
3. Re: Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

Denisobrien mentions the Irish pub in the Burg - that is Delaney's formerly Boru, formerly Celtic Ireland that Qaminari refers to. Just in case you were looking for two places.

Cambridge
reviews: 13
4. Re: Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

A late thank you, but I will pass this info on to my husband.

5. Re: Pubs showing Rugby in Bruges + Any other Bruges tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 22, 2014