We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with a pool/spa

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
reviews: 71
Hotel with a pool/spa

I'm thinking of a w/end break in Brugge for our family, with two young children, looking for an affordable hotel with a pool/spa facility. Can anyone recommend a child friendly hotel with a pool??

Scotland
reviews: 33
1. Re: Hotel with a pool/spa

We stayed at the Novotel Centrum last September, great location in centre of Brugges. It has an outside pool fine for kids and was pretty laid back. It's part of the Novotel chain so is kinda basic 3*, but we found it really comfortable and good standard for a couple of nights. It was really good value and we'd stop off there again. They have a website with pics if you want to check it out

www.novotel.com (I think)

Holland
reviews: 6
2. Re: Hotel with a pool/spa

Hotel De Tuilerie��n has an indoor heated swimming pool and sauna, plus a babysitting service. It's not the cheapest hotel, but it's a fantastic hotel and comes highly recommended (well worth the extra euros :)) Otherwise, Sofitel Brugge and Best Western Premier Hotel Navarra also have pools and are less expensive - these are also very good hotels. Enjoy your stay in Bruges! -- Mariecke

Edinburgh
3. Re: Hotel with a pool/spa

We're due to visit Brugge in July (with a young child) and have started to think about accommodation - at the moment our favoured option seems to be the Novotel Centrum.

Netherlands
reviews: 1
4. Re: Hotel with a pool/spa

Flanders Hotel**** at Langestraat 38 also has a heated indoor pool and comes wholeheartedly recommended, we've rarely enjoyed such friendly service and generally pleasant accommodation. I believe their website is at www.hotelflanders.com