We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
calcutta
reviews: 1
Stay

Close to oud sint jan. want a hotel or BB facility. Should be a short walk to oud sint jan.

Sluis, The...
Destination Expert
for Bruges, Zeebrugge
reviews: 19
1. Re: Stay

Hello,

Could you give us some more information about your budget, how much are you willing to spend per room per night?

Just out of curiosity: are you coming to Bruges for a conference, held at Oud Sint Jan? If so, Meeting in Brugge lists hotels near the conference venue: www.meetinginbrugge.be/en/convention-bureau

Kindest regards,

Sabrina

calcutta
2. Re: Stay

Hi,

Yes it's a medical meet. I will be travelling from India, where it is 40 degrees now.

The conference people have listed acacia and Europ as the suggestions for hotels.

I can spend about 75 eu per night and will stay for 7 nights. But a cheaper option within walking distance is welcome.

Do Let me know also if it is easier to get to Brugge from Brussels or Amsterdam . Flight connectivity to Amsterdam is better from India, but a flight is also available direct to Brussels .

Regards

Saugata

Sluis, The...
Destination Expert
for Bruges, Zeebrugge
reviews: 19
3. Re: Stay

Hello Saugata,

I kinda had an inkling you would be in town for a conference :) Bruges is a popular destination for medical conferences, and given the history of the site Oud Sint Jan is one of the better venues for that purpose.

Here are some other suggestions:

Just off the Site Oud Sint-Jan - less than 5 minutes walking:

Bonobo Aparthotel

www.bonobo.be

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d6126…

Hotel De Goezeput

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d2651…

on 't Zand square - about 5 minutes walking

Lace hotel

http://www.lacehotel.com/

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d2382…

About 10 minutes walking

Ibis Budget Centrum Station (one of the cheapest in town, and very modern)

ibis.com/nl/…index.shtml

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d1771…

Ibis Centrum

accorhotels.com/gb/…index.shtml

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d2067…

Hotel Loreto

http://www.loreto.be/

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d6434…

Novotel

accorhotels.com/nl/…index.shtml

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188671-d2067…

As I don't have a lot of time anymore today I'll keep this short:

Brussels would be a lot easier. It's much closer to Bruges. About 1h30/1h45 hours by train, while Amsterdam will be about 4 hours, at least. You can use www.nmbs.be and www.b-europe.be to figure out train time tables.

Kindest regards,

Sabrina

calcutta
4. Re: Stay

Thanks a lot. U've been a great help.

Regards

Saugata

5. Re: Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2014