We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brugge with blind travelling companion

Which Bruges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hull, UK
reviews: 1
Brugge with blind travelling companion

I will soon be travelling to Brugge with my partner, who is totally blind. I got a good deal on the ferry 2-for-1 minicruise and have booked a hotel for an extra night's stay. But in a picture perfect city, what will be of particular interest to a visually impaired person. are there any interactive exhibits, attractions with commentary in English etc?

I bought this trip as a Christmas present, but now I'm worried he might not enjoy it too much.

Are there any discounts/concessions for people with a disability?

Sorry if too many questions- just want to plan it so we have a really enjoyable time

Maasmechelen...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Brugge with blind travelling companion

That's a very specific question. I don't know a lot about it but I know Bruges does some efforts for the blind visitors. I know there's a scale model of the belfry tower so the blind can see how it looks like and there are special city maps for the blind.

I guess there are other efforts I don't know of, so I recommend you to call the Tourist office in Bruges or send an e-mail to them. I'm sure they can help you a lot better with your specific concern.

Toerisme Brugge

P.O. 744

B-8000 BRUGGE

Tel. + 32 50 44 46 46

Fax + 32 50 44 46 45

Toerisme@brugge.be