We are going to Gent for a couple of days, and fly on the Friday early morning into Charleroi, if ive read everything correctly we are looking to do the following:
Friday - Get the Voyages Lelan / shuttle to Bruxelles-Midi, then a train to Bruges, spend the day in Bruges and then later that night get the train to Gent St. Pieters. We will then spend 2 days in Gent and then on the Sunday get the train back to Brussels and then the Voyages Lelan / shuttle back to Charleroi Airport.
My Questions are:
1. How long is the journey from Charleroi to Bruges.
2. Is there a relaxed timetable on the Sunday.
3. Where can I find the timetables for the Voyages Lelan & trains I require
4. Shall I book them on-line before I travel?
5. Is the Voyages Lelan the best method to get from Charleroi Airport to Brussels
6. And the most important question, am I able to complete half the return train journey on the Friday (Bruges to Gent) and the remaining half on the Sunday (Gent to Brussels)
Any help and indeed any pricing would be great also.