We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better to stay in Netherlands for 6days or visit Belgium?

Which Ghent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Daejeon, South Korea
Better to stay in Netherlands for 6days or visit Belgium?

I go to Netherlands for 6 days, but been there last year.

visited the popular places like Anna Frank's house, Zan secscans(not sure the spelling),

I've heard that Amsterdam is one of the most attractive city in European countries. but when I got there, there were not much to see than expected.

so I am wodering that I've missed some of places...

I have to go to Utretch univ for one day. and prolly visit amsterdam for 1 day I am wodering staying 4days in Belgium and go to Ghent and Brugge. but ... still wondering that I may have missed some of great places in Netherlands.

and also may go to Rotterdam, or Hague..

again, please recommend places to visit with family

just stay in Netherlands for 6 days and find more good places there, or go Belgium for 4 days...

thanks!

1. Re: Better to stay in Netherlands for 6days or visit Belgium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 25, 2012