We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions Requested

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sanford, North...
Directions Requested

Hello. I will be in Brussels at the end of this month for the first time! I am excited, but nervous! Can someone tell me the cheapest and/ or best way to get from the aiport to Exe Grand Place (hotel)? The address is: Boulevard Anspach 159-163. How do I get to the train station from the hotel? Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Directions Requested

From below the airport, take the airport train to its terminus at Gare du Midi (20 mins, €7.80) and from there follow M signs to the metro and take line 3/4 to Anneessens (2 stops, €2 if buying individual ticket).

If you prefer, you can get off at Gare du Nord, which is the first stop the train will make in Brussels, and take the same metro line in the opposite direction (4 stops, same prices).

Same metro line for return to Gare du Midi/ Gare du Nord, which are the most convenient stations from that area.

2. Re: Directions Requested

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 11, 2014