We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

European Destinations Tour Co

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
European Destinations Tour Co

Planning a trip to Belgium, Luxembourg and Amsterdam. Can anyone comment on the reliability of European Destinations Tour company? Is the company reputable? Any issues or concerns you may have encountered? Thanks.

9 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

You don't generally find reviews of tour operators/travel agencies in a travel forum for one of the countries they happen to deal with - and in any case, the sort of problems you are interested in might have occurred in relation to any country they organise trips to. It would therefore be better to look at consumer websites covering the travel market they operate in (i.e., where they sell their services), e.g.

- www.reviewcentre.com/reviews162782.html

- ripoffreport.com/directory/europeandestinati…

- resellerratings.com/store/EuropeanDestinatio…

- http://www.bbb.org/us/Find-Business-Reviews/name/european+destinations/ (aka Solar Tours Inc)

You can also find reviews of U.S.-based travel companies on (American) travel guide/book websites such as Fodor's, Frommer and Rick Steves:

- frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/tips-tools-…

- fodors.com/community/europe/european-destina…

- ricksteves.com/graffiti/helpline/index.cfm…

2. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, April 05, 2013

NJ
reviews: 19
3. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

They are a reliable tour company. We've used them for 3 trips throughout Europe and always had very good hotels, excellent connections with transfers and great locations.

4. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:09 pm, May 06, 2013

5. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

Removed on: 1:06 pm, May 09, 2013

Greenville, PA
reviews: 1
6. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

I recenlty traveled to London and Paris and booked my trip through EuropeanDestinations.com. I booked the flights, hotels, taxis, and Hop on Hop off bus tickets in London through the site. Everything went according to plan. My flights were booked, taxis waiting, hotels pre-paid and bus tour confirmed. The hotels were great - I booked the Hilton Westminster in London and Hotel Joyce in Paris, both were excellent budget hotels. The price was amazing for this trip....I couldn't be happier with the experience.

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
7. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

Here are some reviews:

europeandestinations.com/Luxembourg_CFB45432…

Reviews seem to be positive. On the other hand, it wouldn't be too hard to organise something similar yourself, perhaps with a bit more flexibility even. I would add up the cost of the hotels / flights / trains they offer, and compare it with the price they ask.

Washington DC...
8. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

I don't know if this is a bit late to answer but I am about to book another trip to Europe (London, Edinburgh and Dublin), I used them before for a trip to Italy and Greece and they were great, our agent answered all of our questions and the trip went perfectly. Hope this helps

9. Re: European Destinations Tour Co

How was your trip? Considering RD for my Greece trip.

Reply to: European Destinations Tour Co
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted