We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Brussels (Rue Duquesnoy)

Which Brussels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 9
Parking Brussels (Rue Duquesnoy)

Hi,

We are staying in Brussels and was wondering if anyone could recommend a car park around Rue Duquesnoy.

Basically we plan to park the car and not return to it until two days later so we are looking for some place safe and cheap, i found car parks via interparking but i'm unsure if you can leave a car more than 10hrs or if its a good place to leave a car for that long.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance - Andy

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: Parking Brussels (Rue Duquesnoy)

Of course you can leave a car for more than 10 hours in a public car park - 2 days is fine, you would only have to make arrangements with the management if abandoning the car for more than a week.

Rue Duquesnoy is near Gare centrale and the nearest car parks are the "Grand' Place" - actually rue du Marché aux Herbes/ Carrefour de l'Europe - (interparking.be/fr/…) and the Albertine (interparking.be/fr/…), both of which cost about €15 for 24 hrs.

The nearest Q-Park costs €16/day but is located further away in rue du Damier (direct access to the department store Galeria Inno, in rue Neuve): q-park.be/fr/…centre

Any of these are of course cheaper than the €25/day charged by the Royal Windsor Hotel in rue Duquesnoy (www.booking.com/hotel/be/royalwindsor.en.html) which, however, should be more secure.

UK
reviews: 9
2. Re: Parking Brussels (Rue Duquesnoy)

Thanks for the helpful advice.

Netherlands
reviews: 26
3. Re: Parking Brussels (Rue Duquesnoy)

I found this post.

Also we as a family want to park our car but not in the city centre but somewhere around and then take the metro to Brussel North Station

Normally we parked our cars near train station Essen.

But I have read that a lot off Belgium train stations changed there parking rules also around the Atomium it has been changed.

We stay at the Crown Plaza.please advise.

4. Re: Parking Brussels (Rue Duquesnoy)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 16, 2013