We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Sea Jazz Festival

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bridgnorth
North Sea Jazz Festival

The program for Rotterdam's North Sea Jazz Festival at the Ahoy Stadium is now available on the Festival web site. Second weekend in July.

8 replies to this topic
Bristol, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

More info on the fest also at Festival Archives page - festivalarchive.com/event/…

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 3
2. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

It looks like the first two days are all sold out. How can I get tickets? I saw some for 3x the price and that won't be possible. Does it make sense to buy tickets for the special concerts and try to get tickets for the others at the entrance? Is it just futile at this point? My son is devastated - he has been dreaming of this concert for months. It would have been a trip of a lifetime for him. Any advice from other die-hard jazz fans?

bridgnorth
3. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

I'm afraid the Special Concert tickets don't give entrance to the Ahoy.

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 3
4. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

I was afraid that would be the case. I suppose there's always next year, although there's a great lineup at this year's festival. We just tweaked the itinerary a bit and bought tickets to the Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia which falls at the same time. Some of the same musicians will be there too. I don't think the North Sea Jazz Festival is going anywhere. I'm sure we'll have other opportunities to experience it...as long as we buy tickets early enough! Thanks for your response.

bridgnorth
5. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

Just noticed all three days are a sell out.

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 96
6. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

Lady Gaga will be there in the coming year:

ad.nl/ad/…Lady-Gaga-naar-North-Sea-Jazz.dhtml

They already started selling Early Bird tickets for 2015.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 57
7. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

Lady Gaga is a lot of things but jazz???

bridgnorth
8. Re: North Sea Jazz Festival

Agree with Cecille, but the pop stars such as Tom Jones, Prince etc, pulling in their fans by the many thousands , help towards the cost of the vastly talented but less popular jazz greats.

With something like 50 acts/gigs a night on ten stages,room for all.

Gaga is performing with Tony Bennett, make of that what you will.

Reply to: North Sea Jazz Festival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted