We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pick up Holland Pass

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Howell, New Jersey
Pick up Holland Pass

My husband and I are traveling from Bruge to Rotterdam and then onto Amsterdam. We would like to preorder a holland pass, and pick it up. Where can we pick it up and any conflict in times of pick-up for the location as it is the weekend of Easter Sunday? Thanks for any advice.

9 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
1. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Where does it say you can pick it up on the website?

Howell, New Jersey
2. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Ronaldo, it says you can print a voucher and then collect it a variety of locations.

http://www.hollandpass.com/collection/

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
3. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

So I don't understand your question as you seem to know the answer already.

Just pick it up at the Amsterdam Central Station GWK Travelex. It will likely be open normal hours (which you can get by clicking on it) Easter Weekend. What time/day do you arrive?

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 89
4. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Ah, for Rotterdam it says te following:

"Rotterdam Railway Station GWK Travelex "

So just go to the GWK Travelex (money exchange) office in the central hall of Rotterdam Central Station and then you can collect it over there. As far as I can find they are open every day from 8:00 till 22:00 and on Sunday from 9:00. I guess that they are open in that weekend as well. There is also a Tourist Information located in the central hal so they might be able to help you as well. Are you planning to stay some time in Rotterdam as well?

@Ronaldo: she's first going to Rotterdam, so that's why it makes sense to just collect in over there.

Edited: 9:44 am, February 09, 2014
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
5. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Ah I read it that she was just changing trains there as you have to get off and take the IC direct to Amsterdam.

Of course Picking it up in Rotterdam Centraal also makes sense but really question asked and answered by OP. We are redundant here ;-)

Howell, New Jersey
6. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

we are staying in rotterdam from Saturday until Monday. Coming in from Bruge and want to use one of the passes to visit Kinderdijk on Easter Sunday. I saw a conflict in times listed for the gwk travelex location. I thought I saw that one site listed location as open on Saturdays and another didn't. I know certain businesses are closed on Easter Sunday and don't want to lose opportunity to pick up pass before we get to Amsterdam.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
7. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Been a couple of years since I was at the Kinderdijk. You didn't used to pay an entrance fee unless you wanted to go into a windmill. Guess they have changed that.

I presume you are going to use the pass for the boat trip and not entrance to the Kinderdijk which is only €6.50 and would bit of a waste of a voucher.

As said I don't think you will have any issue picking up the Voucher at the Travelex in the station.

Howell, New Jersey
8. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Yes, we plan on using one of the tickets for the boat trip to Kinderdijk. Thanks for your speedy replies!

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 89
9. Re: Pick up Holland Pass

Some shops will be closed on that day, but I can't imagine that Travelex will be closed.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay! The boat trip to Kinderdijk is a very nice experience in itself and offers a nice way view on the riverside and Rotterdam from a different angle. Be sure to check out the TripAdvisor page in advance for other things you are able to do in Rotterdam and the best places to have dinner etc.

Reply to: Pick up Holland Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted