Private Tours With The Dutch Travel Advisor

I found The Dutch Travel Advisor on Cruise Critic Forum,when I was trying to put tour for 20 people together. I wanted to go to Delft & The Haig.After contacting Edwin Groeneweg he soon put together a great tour for me. Edwin was a delight to deal with very prompt with his reply's.

We did a tour with him this year while on The Sea Princess World Cruise which docked at Rotterdam.We were picked up from the port in a spotless coach .He was wonderful,in fact it was the tour of the cruise. There were so many high lights.He took us to the secret garden.Everyone loved this tour he took us to places we would never been able to find .We did a tour of Delft first great.He organise for one of the only two Delft factory's left to open for us on Saturday morning, I love Delft wear & found it very interesting.Delft was alive with a Antique market along the river every where was so very pretty. There is also a really beautiful church that has taken years to renovate very very interesting.

We also went to the Haig, during the walking tour we visited the spectacular Panorama Mesdag Museum.

The Panorama is a cylindrical painting, more than 14 meters high and 120 meters in circumference. The vista of the sea, the dunes and Scheveningen village where painted by Hendrik Willem Mesdag in 1881. The artist is the one who painted the pearl earring .This Is Not To Be Missed . I am sorry it has taken me so long to do this review as many people may have missed this tour company.This was a walking tour & Edwin adjusted the pace to suit everyone we were never rushed.He is very proud of his country. If you are visiting the Netherlands you can't find a better guide.