We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Pool/Spa

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, England
reviews: 86
Hotel with Pool/Spa

I'm looking for a hotel with an indoor pool or nice spa in Rotterdam. Searching on here it brings up only 2 options (Inntel and De Arendshoeve). Does anyone know of any others? We're going for a week in February and it will probably be quite cold so would be nice to come back to at the end of the day! Failing this maybe a hotel close by to a pool/spa?

Inntel looks really nice though and modern so think this may be the one just thought I'd check with the locals before I booked!

So excited about the trip Rotterdam looks amazing!!

6 replies to this topic
Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Hotel with Pool/Spa

Yes those are the options you have. Near the center there is only one real nice pool, Het Oostelijk Zwembad, but this one is under construction at the moment... So if the pool is a must then Inntel is the place to go. It's a really nice hotel on a top location right next to the Eramus Bridge and a few minutes walk from the center with the lively Witte de Withstraat just 5 minutes away. You can choose for the Inntel or the Mainport hotel. They share the same pool/spa. Mainport is 5 star, Inntel 4.

Near Rotterdam there is also Thermen Holiday in Schiedam, this is a wellness resort. There are some hotels near there but then you are pretty far from the center of Rotterdam.

I hope this info helps a bit. Good luck with planning you trip!

Rotterdam, The...
2. Re: Hotel with Pool/Spa

I'd go for the Inntel/Mainport if you really like to have a spa in the hotel. Location is good, close to the city centre and the riverfront. In the nearby Scheepvaartkwartier and Witte de Withstraat there are many bars and restaurants and public transport stops in front of the hotel. Near the hotel there's also a stop for the watertaxi (take the yellow roofed one, it's more spectacular) which is a great way to go to some tourist attractions (Hotel New York, SS Rotterdam or Euromast for example). My guests always enjoy it a lot.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay in Rotterdam!

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Hotel with Pool/Spa

Indeed the Mainport Hotel is the best option. You will be stunned with the view from the sauna/spa over the Erasmusbridge.

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Hotel with Pool/Spa

Mainport and Intell are adjacent hotels and share the pool. However the spa is only accessible for the Mainport guests.

Bristol, England
5. Re: Hotel with Pool/Spa

Wow thanks guys, so helpful already.

So the Inntel has access to pool, gym and 'Wellness Club H20' (Not sure what this is?) and Mainport has access to all of that plus spa - steam room, sauna and hamam?

Bristol, England
6. Re: Hotel with Pool/Spa

I've just checked and you can stay at Inntel and pay an entrance fee to use the spa facilities which is €7.50 per person, free if you book a treatment.

I'll have a look at the costs at the weekend. If it's not that much extra to stay at Mainport, I'll just do that, but if Inntel is a lot cheaper I'll do that and pay the spa entrance fee.

Reply to: Hotel with Pool/Spa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted