We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam

Hello, I'm visiting Rotterdam in the near future and would like to bring back a lot of chocolate to share. I'm looking for a wide variety of the less expensive chocolates that will last (Milka, Lindt, Marabou, Ritter Sport, Côte-d'Or).

Can you please recommend a store or hyper market that has a vast selection of these brands?

I'm most appreciative for any advice.

4 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 60
1. Re: Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam

Same reply as for Amsterdam. The bigger stores of Albert Heijn.

Rotterdam, The...
2. Re: Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam

The large Albert Heijn or Jumbo stores. Leonidas or V&D for special chocolate candy types.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 60
3. Re: Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam

I don't know why the other post disappeared, but I recommended you also try Verkade and Tony's Chocolonely chocolate which are delicious, and fair trade and slave free.

And Albert Heijn house brand is also tasty and I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same as Verkade only a different wrapper and price. Marketing tricks...

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam

Besides the chocolates you mention yourself you might visit 'De Bonte Koe' at Delftsevaart for many special chocolates. That's a very nice shop in a nice area of the city center: http://www.debontekoe.nl/ They also have a lovely coffee corner.

Reply to: Large Selection of Chocolate in Rotterdam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted