We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

feyenoord football game

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
feyenoord football game

Was looking to travel over for a football game from glasgow just looking for info how to get to rotterdam from amsterdam how to get tickets for the match where to stay and get a beer or 2 with the home support i will be traveling alone

8 replies to this topic
TheHague
reviews: 162
1. Re: feyenoord football game

Amsterdam-Rotterdam is a direct train service, buy on the day, trains every 15 minutes. Shuttle trains from Rotterdam Central to Feyenoord stadium on match day. Match tickets usually easy to buy in advance online via club or Ticketbox, except Ajax + Utrecht + PSV + Den Haag + (maybe) NAC Breda. Not many (good) bars near the ground for a casual visitor, you're better off drinking in the centre on the square near the Big Ben pub.

Rotterdam, The...
2. Re: feyenoord football game

If you post at www.feyenoord.netwerk.to that you want to come there are always fans that will be willing to take you with them to the ground and the pub.

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 3
3. Re: feyenoord football game

Sounds like a good option from Stijn. Just make sure you have a ticket in advance, because some games do not allow fans without 'clubcard' (the games with high risk Casualist mentioned) or it can be sold out which happens almost every game this season.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
4. Re: feyenoord football game

Hello Casualist,

I am travelling over for some football again if you remember (Utrecht & Alkmaar last year), tickets for Feyenoord v Zwolle seem easy to buy on viagogo - is it that simple to buy from abroad?

Many Thanks,

Kieron

(Koln v Freiburg on the Sunday)

TheHague
reviews: 162
5. Re: feyenoord football game

I've used Viagogo many times without any problems (touch wood). For the Zwolle game you shouldn't have problems buying via this route (assuming you have or can set up a Paypal account), the tickets will be e-tickets so no issues with having to collect or post them. Tickets aren't officially on sale yet but I would imagine this match would be general sale, as there are no hooliganism fears for this game.

Viagogo doesn't work for Feyenoord games if you want to watch a high-risk game, like Ajax or Utrecht. Then you need to provide a valid Feyenoord season ticket or clubcard number when purchasing via this route.

If you're on Facebook, if you haven't done so already, sign up to the European Football Weekends group, an excellent source of help and info on trips like yours.

Manchester, United...
6. Re: feyenoord football game

Cheers for the reply.

Have bought a ticket on Viagogo. Not received an email from Feyenoord yet as it says - sent out Fridays apparently. Got the confirmation email just not received the e- ticket yet. Will give them a couple more Fridays yet as the game is a few weeks away.

Also joined EFW on Facebook, had previously been on their forums but wasn't aware of the Facebook account.

Kieron

7. Re: feyenoord football game

Have you received your ticket from Viagogo yet pal. I am still waiting for mine.

Manchester, United...
8. Re: feyenoord football game

Email with e-ticket came today - few hours after Feyenoord had replied to my query about whereabouts of said ticket with an email which contained a full stop only!!

Ticket is in block Q and has no row or seat but have been reassured on European football weekends Facebook page that it's an unreserved section. So all good hopefully.

Reply to: feyenoord football game
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted