We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

Which Rotterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

I have an early flight on Sunday August 25th from Rotterdam/The Hague airport and I'll be in Amsterdam the night before. My flight leaves Rotterdam at 7:20 am, I can't find train that gets to Rotterdam early enough for me to check in and make flight. Any help??

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
1. Re: Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

Hi there,

Search better! There are hourly trains all night from Amsterdam Centraal to Rotterdam Centraal, see www.ns.nl

From Rotterdam station to airport it's maybe night bus, see www.9292.nl or www.ret.nl, and otherwise taxi.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Louisville, Kentucky
2. Re: Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

Thanks! I don't know why the site I was using didn't produce those night/early morning trains. Thank you very much for your help. SO you think there will be transport available from Rotterdam Central to Airport that early in the morning?

Louisville, Kentucky
3. Re: Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

I checked the journey planning site you listed and seems no buses run that early. I don't know culture there so was unaware if taxis were available at all hours.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
4. Re: Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

Hi again,

Agree - there are night buses but not on this stretch. Hence taxi it will be. The cab rank at Central _should_ be manned 24h but it's safest to google a few numbers of Rotterdam cab companies and have your mobile ready to call one if you find an empty rank.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

5. Re: Help please: Early flight from Rotterdam airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 07, 2014