We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delft to Eindhoven?

Which Delft hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LA
reviews: 4
Delft to Eindhoven?

My sister and I are spending a Monday and Tuesday night in Amsterdam. We are flying out of Eindhoven on Thursday. We were thinking of staying Wednesday night in Delft to be closer to the airport. Is it easy to get to Eindhoven from Delft? If not, is there a similar place that is easily accessible? We were trying to avoid the big city atmosphere in Rotterdam. Thanks!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
1. Re: Delft to Eindhoven?

You sound a little confused. Take a look at a map. Delft is no closer to Eindhoven than Amsterdam is and the train journey is slightly longer at 1hr27mins by direct train (www.ns.nl for a journey planner). Easy to get on a train and off the other end but do you want to stay in another location apart from Amsterdam?

If it were me I would just do a day trip to Delft and not have to move hotels again.

Drunen, The...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Delft to Eindhoven?

If you would like to be closer to Eindhoven, you could e.g. stay in Utrecht or 's-Hertogenbosch instead of Delft. (resp. 60 and 30 min train ride to Eindhoven central station).

3. Re: Delft to Eindhoven?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, November 05, 2009