We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibis Budget Zaandam

Which Zaandam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta
Ibis Budget Zaandam

Hello all,

I am going to Netherlands next month and will be staying at Ibis Budget Zaandam (PIETER LIEFTINKWEG 10 1505 HX - ZAANDAM).

Can anyone advise me on what to take (train/bus) from Schiphol to the hotel?

Thank you in advance.

5 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
1. Re: Ibis Budget Zaandam

9292.nl/en/…2

Jakarta
2. Re: Ibis Budget Zaandam

Thank you. But it shows that I need to walk to the hotel from the nearest bus station after taking Bus 456.

The website of Ibis write that the hotel can be reached with Bus 391 & 392. Is it closer to the hotel?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
3. Re: Ibis Budget Zaandam

Sigh!! Well if you look closely it gives you lots of options on how to get to Zandaam on the left, you just need to do something radical like click on them. Yes you can take at train to Amsterdam Central and then the 391 bus but as it says on the website that will take slightly longer.

If you also radically look at lets say a thing I like to call Google maps, you can see where the bus stops are in relation to the hotel. They are the little blue and white icons with a picture of a bus on them.

http://goo.gl/maps/4RVft

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 52
4. Re: Ibis Budget Zaandam

Just curious (pretty soon I am going to make this a full-blown research)... if the hotel website had directions, why did you ask here?

The 9292 website also has map option. Just click to see the map for the bits you need to walk.

Jakarta
5. Re: Ibis Budget Zaandam

The hotel website only states bus number without any details.

Thank you everyone.

Reply to: Ibis Budget Zaandam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted