We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boattrip around Keukenhof

Which Lisse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Schwyz, Switzerland
reviews: 284
Boattrip around Keukenhof

http://www.keukenhof.nl/en/27/bootsfahrt.html

Did somebody this trip?

Lisse, The...
reviews: 74
1. Re: Boattrip around Keukenhof

It all depends on the flower fields. At this moment it will be interesting because you can see narcissus, hyacinths and some tulips. But the boats are very low, so you won't have a good view on the fields.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 132
2. Re: Boattrip around Keukenhof

Response #10 in this thread

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k50269…

did the boat and liked it.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Palm Beach Gardens...
reviews: 103
3. Re: Boattrip around Keukenhof

that was my post...I thinkthe Whisper Boat ride was definitely worthwhile. Yes, the boats are low on the water but one has a great view of the fields regardless. I will be there nxt week and DEFINITELY plan to do it again unless it's raining more than a light drizzle.

Schwyz, Switzerland
4. Re: Boattrip around Keukenhof

Thank you both, I did not take the time to read all discussions about Keukenhof. I have been there many many times,as we went to Holland about 20 years in a row, but for the last time exactly 10 years ago! So I was looking around what's new for this year and did not remember having seen this boattrip 10 years back.

and @ Nancy: We will be there for 2 weeks begin may and we will for sure have a day without rain.

All the best

mum47

Schwyz, Switzerland
5. Re: Boattrip around Keukenhof

We finally did not go by boat, wating time was 1.5 hours, hubby found it too cold and windy to go by boat!

Flower fields around Keukenhof were nearly cut as CeesTT told me, but we managed to get a few nice places to have pics anyway.

6. Re: Boattrip around Keukenhof

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 19, 2013