We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haarlem Bus 300

Which Haarlem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lichfield
reviews: 18
Haarlem Bus 300

Quick question: Can I pay for a fare on the 300 bus to Haarlem or is it necessary/advisable to get hold of an OV chipcard - bearing in mind I will only be using this bus from Schiphol to Haarlem and back again?

Thanks

18 replies to this topic
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
1. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

yes, you can pay the driver..if i remember it is around €7 to haarlem centrum

Lichfield
2. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

Thanks - useful to know. Which would you recommend, Bus or Train?

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
3. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

to haarlem from schiphol?..bus 300

just make sure you hop on the one that says "haarlem" on the front.

there is one that runs the other way.

Edited: 6:42 pm, February 04, 2014
Lichfield
4. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

Yes, from Schiphol to Haarlem. Thanks - I will do just that (and keep my eyes open for the right one)

Lawrence, Kansas
reviews: 3
5. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

We will be taking this bus and want to get close to the Hotel Amadeus. Doesn't this bus also stop south of the Grote Markt? Is this other stop before or after the central stop.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
reviews: 99
6. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

I took this bus this past weekend, on a short visit to Haarlem. It's a great way to get from the airport. As others have said, the bus leaves across the street from the airport entrance/exit - make sure you get it in the direction towards Haarlem. The fare is 5 Euros and you can pay the driver.

The stop you want is called Verwulft. There's a sign inside the bus that shows the name of the upcoming stop. It takes about 35 minutes from the airport to get to this stop, which is the next to the last stop. (Last stop is the train station.) Then continue walking in the direction the bus was going, and turn right onto the third street, Zijlstraat. Walk down this street for about three blocks and you'll be at the Grote Markt.

Lawrence, Kansas
reviews: 3
7. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

Thanks. We leave for Haarlem April 20. Can we also buy tickets on Bus 50 in Haarlem going to Lisse, Vreewijk near Keukenhof?

8. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

Does anyone know how early the bus starts running? I will be taking the bus from Haarlem to Schipol for a 9:15 AM international flight. I want to make sure it starts running early enough to arrive on time. Thanks.

9. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

Does anyone know how early the bus starts running? I will be taking the bus from Haarlem to Schipol for a 9:15 AM international flight. I want to make sure it starts running early enough to arrive on time. Thanks.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 130
10. Re: Haarlem Bus 300

Hi there,

Weekdays earlier than weekend. Best is to check at www.9292.nl/en for a day similar to the one you need. Uncheck the 'train' option to get solely the bus connections (mainly with line 300).

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Reply to: Haarlem Bus 300
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted