We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where i can stay in haarlem

Which Haarlem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Where i can stay in haarlem

I will stay in Haarlem for 3 nights with my husband

I don't know where i have to stay?

In center such as: hotel Die raeckse or in other place near beach.

We don't have a car

4 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
1. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

Budget? When are you traveling? Are there any amenities that you require? I would also suggest you have a look at one of the major booking agents like http://www.booking.com to see what does peak your interest. Then check against the TripAdvisor reviews. If you still need some help post your top 2 or 3 here and we'll help you.

2. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

It will be on 13/9/2013 for 3 nights

I dont wont expencive hotel,

Must be with breakfast

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
3. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

Try the Van der Valk, Carlton Square or Hotel Die Raeckse. Most hotels here do not offer breakfast and you will limit your search to only a handful if you must have it. Not to mention it usually only consist of dry cereal, bread, cheese and assorted deli meats. I would suggest heading outside the hotel for breakfast.

Groningen, The...
reviews: 263
4. Re: Where i can stay in haarlem

The Carlton is quiet expensive (nice though) and the van De Valk a little out of the centre. For a budget hotel I'd look at De Raeckse or Hotel Carillon. Hotel Carillon is above a restaurant and is very small, but has a great location on the main market square. De Raeckse is also quite central, but located on a busy street. Both of these include breakfast.

Reply to: Where i can stay in haarlem
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Haarlem